No Subject

Vintage Transport is a blanket wrap service located in Atlanta, but
operating nationwide. We have been serving the needs of dealers in
antiques and designers, as well as individuals for over 15 years. Our
incidence of damage is very low because we take extra precautions to
ensure your valuables are safely packed, protected and stored in our
air-ride trucks.

You can visit our web site to gain more information and even obtain an
online quote at : http://www.vintagetransport.com or
http://www.antiquedelivery.net

This email is sent to you based on a list obtained from an email
house. If you wish to be removed from our list please reply and enter
REMOVE in the subject line.

Should you have any questions feel free to email me back.

You can also reach us at 800 333 0056

Albert