Re: AW: [lugbe] Update bei www.stoeff.ch

> ... soll ich von nun an jeder seine updates der linux-liste mailen ??

Nein, bitte keine solchen Updates hier her. Obiger Artikel war ja auch kein "update" sondern ein waschechter Spam...

  Benedikt

BRAIN, n. An apparatus with which we think what we think.  That
  which distinguishes the man who is content to _be_ something from
  the man who wishes to _do_ something.  [...] In our civilization,
  and under our republican form of government, brain is so highly
  honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.